Thursday, December 9, 2010

The artwork is stupid, but the metal is good.

Are those bowling balls or lawn orbs on the moon? While far from being one of my favorite bands, this album is one of the greatest technical death metal albums ever. This album is a nearly perfect album to me. It has it all. Its fast, brutal and its technical. The thing that makes it good though is that these are SONGS. Good songs. So many death metal bands just go for brutality or technicality and forget that if you don't write a decent song, its shit. Monstrosity has some other release that are decent, I suppose, but this is the only one I care about and still listen to. I don't listen to a ton of death metal these days, but when in the mood, this is one of my "go to" albums. I suggest you check it out.


not my doing, but peep this here

No comments:

Post a Comment