Saturday, March 26, 2011

sxsw...pcm part 2

Another brief sxsw post...I don't really listen to much HC these days unless its old stuff that comes up on my ipod whilst shufflin'. Doesn't mean i don't enjoy it, I just don't keep up. With that being said, I was pretty pumped to see Trash Talk at Emo's after I had heard snippets of their tunes. They're from Sacramento. I'm sure they are famous in HC circles and I'm just behind, but they fucking rule. Classic HC with short, fast songs, but with some added modern brootality, i guess? Just pissed and mean and aggro. Singer dude loves to use long microphone cables to go to the floor and all over. He must be checking the sound from the floor to make sure the audience can hear a good mix. Not sure why he feels the need to somersault off the stage though. And why do their fans hate each other so much that they hit each other while watching this band. Get along fellas! in all seriousness, I guess their guitar player got stabbed by some white power dude before they went to Austin so they had a fill-in. That's fucked up. Hope he is alright.


 Arson Anthem kid of sucked.  Hank III wasn't there, not like that would've saved them. Just a bit boring i suppose.

Go to The Hole in the Wall bar in Austin. Its like the melody inn of Austin i guess. the pic above is from there. -pcm

No comments:

Post a Comment